Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane is a grey, one part elastomeric polymer modified liquid that dries to form a black, flexible membrane. The product is supplied in a 20L container.
Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane is used for providing damp proofing, gas proofing or waterproofing for a range of applications, including:
- Gas and damp proofing of solid concrete floors
- Vertical gas and damp proofing of rendered brickwork and blockwork masonry walls
- Gas and damp proofing of junctions with steel stanchions
- Complex gas and damp proofing of detailing applications
- Gas and waterproofing of basement structures and lift pits