Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane is a grey, one part elastomeric polymer modified
liquid that dries to form a black, flexible membrane.
Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane is used for providing damp proofing, gas proofing
or waterproofing for a range of applications, including:
- Gas and damp proofing of solid concrete floors
- Vertical gas and damp proofing of rendered brickwork and blockwork masonry walls
- Gas and damp proofing of junctions with steel stanchions
- Complex gas and damp proofing of detailing applications
- Gas and waterproofing of basement structures and lift pits
View the datasheet here;
When designing structures incorporating Type A waterproofing protection as
classified in BS 8102: 2009 (Code of practice for protection of below ground
structures against water from the ground), the product is suitable for Grade 1, 2 and
Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane system is not designed for use as a gas or damp
proof course. Visqueen supply a range of products for this application; please
contact our technical sales office for further information.
Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane must not pass through structural zones such as pile
caps, pile tops and sheer walls where a concrete to concrete bond is required.
To receive regular updates from Visqueen Building Products, subscribe to our blog by email or follow us on the social networks: