Visqueen High Performance UDG is a robust, high integrity membrane that has been specially designed and tested for use with underground stormwater storage crate systems, as well aspermeable paving systems.
Using the latest Zedex technology, the membrane is flexible, has high puncture and tear resistance and is suitable for non-smooth surfaces and factory prefabrication to optimise on-site installation.
- Excellent flexibility in cold weather conditions
- Wide temperature welding range
- High puncture and tear resistance
- Easy to handle roll size
- Manufactured in the UK
Visqueen TorchOn Tanking Membrane is a robust waterproofing membrane, used for heavy duty tanking and gas proofing applications. It can be used both vertically and horizontally above and below ground level to prevent the ingress of water.
- Robust tanking membrane
- Suitable for gas protection applications
- Torch bonded laps provide a homogenously sealed junction
- Ideal for cold weather application
- Used to waterproof basements, car parks, lift pits, reinforced concrete slabs, retaining walls
Visqueen TorchOn Tanking Membrane should be applied as a two layer system when used as a tanking system for below ground structures where high levels of hydrostatic (water) pressure exist in conjunction with an internal waterproof render in accordance with BS8102: 2009 type A structures.
Visqueen TorchOn Tanking Membrane can be used as a single layer system when used as a horizontal damp proofing membrane or in low risk situations. All laps should be a minimum of 150mm. The loading screed or floor slab which is laid on top of the membrane should be adequate to resist any hydrostatic water pressure.
See the datasheet below: